Address: The Cottage, 14 Manse Road, Motherwell, ML1 2PW
Telephone: 01698 254709
A CONFIDENTIAL AND PROFESSIONAL SERVICE
Based in Motherwell – over 50 years experience in the provision of a specialist counselling services to couples in Lanarkshire experiencing difficulties in their relationship with their partners or spouses
Originally known as Marriage Guidance, then Relate prior to becoming part of the “Relationships Scotland” network of services which serves all of Scotland and whose H/Q is in Edinburgh.
Many positive recommendations from previous clients eg.
OFFICE Opening Times:
Mon 9.30am -1.30pm & 5.30 -9pm, Tues 9.30 – 3pm & 5.30 – 9pm, Wed 9.30 – 4.15, Thurs 9.30 – 3pm , Friday 9.30- 6pm, Sat 9-1pm
24 hour answering service is available.
Couple Counselling Services offered:
Mainly evening counselling sessions lasting 1 hour– between 6.00pm and 9.00pm Some day time slots also available
- Relationship counselling (individual & couple) – married and/or co-habiting partners
- A team of 10+ highly Qualified Counselling Specialists – working to highest standards of integrity and confidentiality
- Psychosexual Therapy including Sex Addiction Therepy – Specialist counselling to help couples/individuals who are experiencing sexual difficulties in their relationship.
- Initial Counselling/Assessment session within 1/ 2 weeks.
- Followed by allocation if need be and by agreement, to a member of our Counselling Team for longer term counselling – as and when a Counsellor becomes available(ask about our waiting times)
- Introduction to other appropriate support services if required
- Flexible Donation System of Payment – in operation for all normal counselling sessions
- Semi – private Fast Track Service for urgent cases – is also available and can be arranged at a reasonable additional cost