I’m having sex problems

If your sexual relationship isn’t giving you the pleasure or satisfaction it once did, or if it never has, then you may find talking to a sex therapist helpful. Talking about your sexual relationship may seem a little strange at first, but you will be talking to someone who is trained and skilled in working with sexual difficulties. Read more about how sex therapy can help you.

Most Relationships Scotland centres [link] have a sex therapy service. Please contact your local service [link] to make an appointment. If your local centre [link] doesn’t have a service, they will be able to tell you where does.