Address: 9 Callendar Road, Falkirk, FK1 1XS
Telephone: 01324 670067
Management and Administration centre open for all appointments and enquiries: 9.00 – 4.00pm Monday-Thursday and 9.00am – 1.30 Friday, for making, changing or cancelling appointments.
Counselling throughout Forth Valley area available daytime and evenings.
Zoom sessions are now being offered for Intake/Counselling.
- Psychosexual therapy
- Domestic Conflict Intervention Service
- Young People 16-26
- LGBTIQ (including support for transgender couples and parents of those who are wishing to explore their sexuality and gender)
- Bereavement, grief and loss
- Over 50’s
- Family practitioner work
- Specialist cancer diagnosis support for patients and families and for those who have lost a family member.
- Sexual addiction
- Individual counselling supporting all issues impacting on life including stress, anxiety, family issues and generally not coping.
- We can offer the following modalities of counselling… Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, Psychodynamic, Person Centred, Family Systems Approach