Address: 9a Dundas Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6QG
Telephone: 0131 556 1527
General Enquiries/Reception : firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday -Thursday 9am – 9pm, Friday 9am – 5pm, Saturday 9am to 1pm, Sunday closed.
As well as counselling in Dundas Street, counselling is offered at health centres throughout the Lothians.
- Relationship Counselling (Individual and Couple)
- Sexual and Relationship Therapy
- Sex Addiction
- Family Therapy (for all kinds of family)
- Child and Young Person’s Counselling
- Telephone Counselling
- Restorative Practice (Couple Counselling in “safe mode” where abuse may need to be addressed)
- Group Courses – Surviving The Break Up